Swiss European Mobility Programme
The Swiss European Mobility Programme (SEMP) is a mobility programme similar to the Erasmus+ programme and supports study and teaching stays at Swiss partner universities. In order to participate in the Swiss European Mobility Programme (Erasmus), a bilateral agreement between your university and a Swiss partner university must exist in your field of study.
ApplicationWho can apply?
- Regularly enrolled students of the University of Göttingen
- University staff of the University of Göttingen
Important note: Funding is not provided by the University of Göttingen, but by the Swiss partner university.
The application is made online via the mobility portal of the home university. The current SEMP call can be found here
- Student mobility: 31 January
- Teaching mobility: ongoing. The application is made directly at the partner university.
Funding is provided by the participating Swiss partner universities and amounts to up to 440 CHF (approx. €390) per month. You can find the participating Swiss universities in our exchange database Gö Abroad.
Checklists & Documents
- Check list for student mobility within SEMP 2022/23 (in German)
- Check list for student mobility within SEMP 2023/24
Karen Denecke (Coordinator)
Patricia Missler (Study Abroad Advisor)
Phone: +49 (0)551 39 21344