Doctoral Researcher, University of Goettingen, RTG 2654 Sustainable Food Systems, Subproject A2 How sustainable are sustainability standards? (Prof. Wollni)
Agricultural and Environmental Economics
- 09/2021 – present: Ph.D. in Sustainable Food Systems, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 07/2018 – 07/2020: Master of Agricultural Economics with Distinction, The University of Western Australia, Australia
- 03/2011 – 09/2017: Bachelor of Agricultural Engineering, National University of Santiago del Estero, Argentina
- Exchange student, PIMA Program, University of Seville, Spain.
- Exchange student, Fulbright Program, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA.
- Exchange student, JIMA Program, Chapingo Autonomous University, Mexico.
- 04/2021 – 08/2021: Forest Data Specialist, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- 04/2021 – 08/2021: Graduate Research Assistant, The University of Western Australia, Australia
- 12/2020 – 05/2021: Data-Driven and Digital Agriculture STT, The World Bank
- 02/2021 – 03/2021: Dupont Water Optimization Index Contributing Researcher, The Economist Intelligence Unit (The EIU)
- 09/2020 – 12/2020: Forest Statistics Intern, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- 04/2013 – 04/2016: Statistics Teaching Assistant, National University of Santiago del Estero, Argentina