Hauschild, Anne-Christin, Jun.-Prof. Dr.
Junior Professor for Medical Informatics
- 2016 Dr. rer. nat, Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany
- 2016 – 2018 Post-Doctoral Researcher Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- 2016 – 2018 Post-Doctoral Researcher Krembil Research Institute
- 2018 – 2019 Visiting Research Fellow Ontario Cancer Research Institute
- 2018 – 2019 Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Center for Addiction and Mental Health
- 2019 – 2021 Head of Medical Informatics Division University of Marburg
- Since 2021 Junior Professor, Institut of Medical Informatics, University of Göttingen
Major Research Interests
• Integration of machine learning in clinical decision support systems for analysis of clinical, imaging and omics datasets for disease stratification and prediction.
• Longitudinal modelling for disease progression and treatment optimization using multi- omics and medical imaging data.
• Systems medicine algorithms and network analysis approaches for biomarker detection in medicine, drug target identification and a systematic way to uncover molecular mech- anisms and pathways.
• Development of novel privacy preserving learning algorithms to improve medical re- search and foster advances health care applications.
Homepage Department/Research Group
Selected Recent Publications