Doctoral Researcher, University of Goettingen, RTG 2654 Sustainable Food Systems, Subproject C2 Economics of new food trends (Prof. Boztug)
- 08/2018 - 09/2020: MSc in Food Innovation and Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Thesis: Acceptance of Insect Foods Amongst Danish Children
- 01/2014 - 12/2014: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Connecticut, U.S.A.
- 08/2009 - 05/2013: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Connecticut, U.S.A.
- 06/2015 - 01/2017: Registered Nurse, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Erhard, A. L., Chin, E. R., Chomak, E. R., Erlendsdottir, E. Y., Perez-Cueto, F. J. A., & Orlien, V. (2020). Exploratory study on purchase intention of vitamin D fortified drinks in Denmark, Iceland, and the UK. International Journal of Gastronomy and Food Science, 22, . DOI
- 08/2021 Abstract accepted. “Acceptance of Insect Foods Amongst Danish Children is positively affected by information about their sustainability benefits, not by information about taste or nutrition.” At 14th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium: Vancouver, Canada
- English (Native speaker)
- German (Intermediate)
- Danish (Basic)