Overview of the application documents
Thereunder you will find a list of general application documents that need to be uploaded via our Upload-Portal for applications to all study programs.
Please note that additional application documents may be required for specific application procedures.
1) university entrance qualification (mandatory)
- last graduation, school-leaving certificate
- university entrance examination
- assessment test ("Feststellungsprüfung")
- evidence of previous study periods
- final degrees
Please try to upload all pages of your university entrance qualification in a single data!
Please not that it is compulsory to provide an official traslation of your supporting documents, if these are issued in a language different from German, English or French.
2) language certificate as evidence of sufficient linguistic skills for the study program as indicated on our website (mandatory)
3) if requested: addtional language certificates as evidence of further linguistic skills
4) any other supporting document that you wish to attach to your application.