Overview of application documents
Below is a list of general application documents for all degree programs that may be uploaded via our upload portal as part of the application process.
Please note that additional application documents may be required for certain programmes.
1) University entrance qualification (mandatory)
The following documents may be required for your university entrance qualification:
- Graduation documents (school-leaving certifcate and transcript of grades)
- University entrance examinations
- Certificate of assessment ("Feststellungsprüfung" at the "Studienkolleg")
- Evidence of prior study periods
- Final degree (at a university or college)
If you are unsure which documents are required, please upload all school and university documents you have. When uploading, combine all documents into a single file.
Please note that an official translation of your supporting documents is required if these are issued in a language other than German, English or French.
2) Language certificate as evidence of sufficient linguistic skills for the study program as indicated on our website (mandatory)
3) If requested: additional language certificates as evidence of further linguistic skills
4) Any other supporting document that you wish to attach to your application.