Call for papers
Aside from the invited speakers, there will be room for papers of 30 minutes to be presented (20 min. presentation + 10 min. discussion). Abstracts should be anonymous and maximally 800 words long (excluding references).
The abstracts should be submitted in .PDF format through EasyChair no later than July 23, 2018. Notifications of acceptance will be sent by August 6, 2018.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: July 23, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: August 6, 2018
- Date of the workshop in Berlin: October 4-5, 2018
- that by submitting an abstract, you agree to a publication of your abstract on our website – your name, as well as your institution, will be used for the workshop's website (for example in the program).
- that you are not automatically registered for the workshop by submitting an abstract. After the acceptance of your abstract (notification of acceptance mid August), please register for the workshop by using the registration form on this website.