Examples – How can a disadvantage compensation look like?
Compensation for disadvantages is always a case-by-case decision based on individual needs. Thus, no general statements on disadvantage compensation as to which modalities are suitable and when can be provided. You can find examples here:
- Extension of deadlines for homework and final papers
- Extending examination time to include breaks that actually occur
- Influence of students on the date and place of an examination
- Substitution of a specified achievement by an equivalent other
- Replacement of compulsory attendance by other forms of achievement
- Modification in connection with internships, excursions and stays abroad
If you would like to apply for disadvantage compensations in examinations and other academic achievements due to disabilities or chronic diseases, please use the information provided by the Representative for Students with disabilities and chronic diseases.