Service for Hosting Institutes
The Welcome Centre offers advice and support in all non-academic matters and operates as a central contact point for the entire university. It alleviates a number a number of administrative matters. The aim is to establish best conditions for the incoming scholars to help them fulfill their work successfully at the university and to promote their integration in Göttingen.
The Welcome Centre offers assistance in the following fields:
- visa and residence permit
- search for apartments
- questions regarding formalities such as insurance, taxes, etc.
- questions concerning childcare and schooling
- social integration of scholars and their families
- problems of scholars and their families in everyday life
If you have any further questions or suggestions please get in touch with us.