College / University
University of the Philippines Diliman
Bachelor of Science
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
gDNA extraction from tumor samples, gene cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, western blot, RNA extraction and qPCR, Hi-C, Capture Hi-C; transfection via lipofection and electroporation, immunocytochemistry, LDH-based cytotoxicity assays, luciferase assays, and cancer assays (wound migration and Caspase 3/7 GLO apoptosis assay), Fluorescence microscopy; R
Projects / Research
- 2020: “3D chromatin interactions of the immunoglobulin locus in the context of lymphoma-associated translocations.” Beekman Group, Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), Barcelona, Spain.
- 2019 – 2020: Drug Discovery: “Screening synthetic compounds and lead hits for their ADME-Tox properties”. National Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Philippines.
- 2019: “Investigating promoter preferences of cofactor and viral synthetic activators using STAP-Seq in human cells.” Stark Group, IMP, Vienna Biocenter, Vienna, Austria.
- 2018: “Profiling and functional characterization of novel mutations in the EGFR pathways among Filipino patients.” National Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Philippines.
- 2017 – 2018: Undergraduate Thesis: “Reciprocal regulation of the putative ceRNAs PIK3CA and ZNF148 through miR-506.” University of the Philippines Diliman, Philippines.
Scholarships / Awards
|2020 – 2021:||Stipend by the International Max Planck Research School.|
|2014 – 2018:||Gerry Roxas Leadership Scholarship.|