Proof of written application documents
The application documents for the application for a Deutschlandstipendium are composed as follows:
- Cover sheet with signature - to be generated after online application
- the supporting documents required on the cover sheet
After submitting the online application, a cover sheet is generated in the application portal, which must be printed out and signed.
The cover sheet lists which supporting documents must be submitted for the application documents or uploaded in the upload portal.
After the online application, the submission of the application documents including signed online via an upload portal has to be
until 30.09.2022 23:59h.
The documents will be sent directly to the relevant faculty.
The link to the upload portal can be found in the online application portal and on the cover sheet.
In order to simplify and speed up the processing in the faculties, please do not upload your application documents until the deadline.
The application can be processed online until the end of the application period.
After processing the online application, the proof(s) of change must also be uploaded via the upload portal by the end of the application period on 30.09.2022.
Only complete application documents submitted by the deadline can be considered
The required evidence must:
- substantiate the information provided in the online application portal,
- include the specifications listed in the guideline, e.g. in the case of social commitment, the specification of an extent of at least four weeks and at least 160 hours within one year,
- take into account the deadlines for recognition listed in the guideline, e.g. social commitment may not be more than two years old at the end of the application period.
Neither letters of motivation nor letters of recommendation are required for the application and will not be considered favorably upon submission.
Detaillierte Informationen zu den Bewerbungsunterlagen, den Nachweisen und zum Uploadportal können auch der Richtlinie und den FAQs (rechte Spalte) entnommen werden.