The content of this page is only available in English
Sebastian Hienzsch, born in Munich, studied Economics in Berlin, Groningen (winter term 2018), and Göttingen. 2016 Bachelor of Science in Economics (TU Berlin); 2020 Master of Science in International Economics (Uni Göttingen) with a focus on quantitative methods. In 2020 Trainee at the ECB's Directorate General Macroprudential Policy and Financial Stability.
Since 2020 PhD candidate and research associate at the Chair for Empirical International Economics.
- Global macro-financial linkages
- Market-based financial systems and the macroeconomy
- Identification of structural vector autoregressive models
- Dynamic factor models and factor-augmented VARs
- Seminar: Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy (Master; Winter 2020/21)
- Exercise: International Financial Markets (Bachelor; Winter 2020/21)
- I supervise bachelor and master theses related to international finance and monetary economics. For more information please contact me.