Site Visits on Campus
On Saturday morning, alumni of the Molecular Biology and Neuroscience programs and their partners or friends are invited to participate in guided tours on the Göttingen campus. The tours will be in English and take approximately one hour.
During online registration, our alumni are invited to indicate up to three preferences for the tours they would like to join. The number of participants for each tour is limited and places will be assigned on a first-come-first served basis.
The following tours will be offered:
- Center for Retrospective Digitization, Göttingen (GDZ)
- Cast Collection of Antique Sculptures
- Art Collection of the University of Göttingen North Campus
- Laser-Laboratorium Göttingen e.V.
- Max Planck Institute for Solar Systems Research
- Microscopy Lab, Dept. Nanobiophotonics, MPI-bpc (Stefan Hell)