Student and Academic Services
Student and Academic Services is the central point of contact in Göttingen for all questions related to teaching and learning. Student and Academic Services and its sections provide a variety of services for students and teaching staff.
The Teaching Support sections help to monitor and develop teaching quality with the active participation of students and teaching staff, as well as support the development and implementation of degree programmes and study reform projects.
The Teaching Support includes:
- Academic Programme Development and Degree Programme Regulations
- Teaching and Learning Quality Management
- E-Learning and FlexNow
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Career Service
- Representative for Academic Quality/Teaching and Learning Ideas Management
- Representative for students with disabilities or chronic diseases
- Project "Brückenschlag"
- Diversity Management
- Media and Information Management
The Learning Support sections provide services for students in all stages of their studies: from the choice of study degree programme, application, and enrolment up to all questions during their course of studies. For additional information visit Studying.
The Learning Support includes:
Furthermore the following cross-section disciplinary tasks are undertaken by Student and Academic Services