When is the application deadline?
- The application deadline is January 31st for Non-Europeans and June 15th for European applicants. Please make sure that the admission office receives all the required documents by the above deadline in order to be considered as an applicant.
- Applications are dealt with following their incoming order. All applicants who fulfill the requirements are admitted.
- Applications submitted after the deadline and applications which are not complete will not be accepted!
- The access to the database for online registration is closed at the deadline and reopens in late November for students who want to apply for intake September of the following year.
- We strongly recommend non-EU nationals to start the application process early because they will also need to apply for a German Visa which may take from 4 to 6 months.
Further information on Visa: