When is the application deadline?
- The application deadline is January 31st for Non-Europeans and June 15th for Europeans. Please make sure that the admission office receives all the required documents by the above deadline in order to be considered as an applicant.
- Applications are dealt with following their incoming order. All applicants who fulfill the requirements are admitted.
- Applications submitted after the deadline and applications which are not complete will not be accepted!
- The access to the database for online registration is closed at deadline and reopens in late November for students who want to apply for intake September of the following year.
- We strongly recommend none-EU nationals to start the application process early because they will also need to apply for a German Visa which may take from 4 to 6 months.
Further information on Visa: