Lisa Rogge, M.A.Doctoral student
RTG1723 Globalization and Development
- Seuring T, Marthoenis, Rhode S, Rogge L, Rau H, Besançon S, Zufry H, Sofyan H, Vollmer S (2019) The suitability of peer education to improve diabetes management and outcomes in a low-income setting: A randomized controlled trial. Trials, 20: 548
- Diba F, Ichsan, Muhsin, Marthoenis, Sofyan H, Andalas M, Monfared I, Richert K, Kaplan L, Rogge L, Doria S, Samadi, Vollmer S (2019) Healthcare providers’ perception of the referral system in maternal care facilities in Aceh, Indonesia: a cross- sectional study. BMJ Open, 9(12): e031484
- Health Insurance Reform in Indonesia: Implications for Health Facility Usage and Health Expenditure, with Sebastian Vollmer
- Did you know? The Effect of SMS Reminders on Health Screening Uptake in Indonesia. Joint work with Anna Reuter, Maja Marcus, and Sebastian Vollmer pre-registered.
- The Effect of a Mobile Phone-based Information Intervention on the Usage of Free Health Insurance in Pakistan. Joint work with with Andreas Landmann and Sebastian Vollmer.
- Noncommunicable Disease Perceptions in the Elderly of Aceh, Indonesia. Joint work with Farah Diba and Marthoenis from Syiah Kuala University as well as Anna Reuter, Maja Marcus, and Sebastian Vollmer.