- Msc. Agricultural Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany, 2007
- Msc. International Cooperation Policy (major in Development Economics), Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan, 2004
- Bsc. Agricultural Economics, Egerton University, Kenya, 2000
- 2005 – 2007: Research/Teaching Assistant, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- 2003: Teaching Assistant, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
Topic of dissertation
High-value Agricultural Markets and Implications for Rural Development – The Case of Vegetables in Kenya.
Back to Homepage of the Chair: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/42360.html