liveSciences³ Events for Exchange Students Winter term 2021/22
October 7th, 2022 to February 9th, 2023
Are you studying agriculture, biology, forestry or something related? Are you on an exchange at one of the liveSciences³ universities? Are you beneficiary of the Mobility Grant and/or enjoy being creative? Would you like to meet other exchange students of the liveSciences³ network and exchange on your experience? Then join our event series for exchange students!
What to expect?
We believe that activities such as individual reflection, exchange with peers and the creation of an experience report are steps that help students make the most out of their stay abroad. These monthly events offer you the space you need for these steps. Moreover, we want to encourage you to be creative by using non-written formats. We will also introduce you to the Student Peer Community’s platform Mahara. That way, we want to ensure you have the fullest experience possible and that you have everything you need to submit your report until the 9th of February 2023.
In case of questions or problems, please reach out to us via email.
When and Where?
- every month on Thursdays from 5-6 pm CET (1-2 pm in Chile, 9-10 am in Costa Rica); with the exception of the meeting on October 7th
- on Zoom (students will automatically receive an invitation with a link to the Zoom room)
Who can participate?
- Please note that these events are mandatory for Mobility Grant beneficiaries!
- Otherwise, any agriculture, biology or forestry students on an exchange semester at one of the partner universities of the project are welcome to participate.
- October 7th, exceptionally from 4-6 pm CET: Introduction, expectations and Get2Know
- November 3rd: First introduction to Mahara and first ideas for the report
- November 24th: Creating your drafts
- December 15th: Submitting your drafts
- January 12th: Peer-to-peer feedback + Planning the last steps
- February 9th: Submitting the report/Gala night
Dr. Anne Sennhenn
Telefon: +49 (0)551 39 21294