Which documents should be submitted?
- Application form (download pdf)
- Diploma (certified copy), if the diploma is not yet on hand, the applicant should only provide an official transcript of records and an official statement of the average grade;
- Transcript of records
- Curriculum vitae (data sheet, in German or English) with a photograph (for »Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution« no photograph is required)
- Proof of proficiency German, if native language is not German and the applicant can provide neither a German university entrance requirement nor a Bachelor degree of a German university.
- Proof of proficiency English if the applicants native language is not English and he/she has no English degree
- Official description of the modules (only for applicants who have not graduated at the University of Göttingen), can also be submitted as link to the electronic documents.
- Letter of Motivation
- Applicants from China additionally have to supply an APS of the German embassy
- International applicants to MSc Molecular Life Sciences: Microbiology, Biotechnology and Biochemistry
additionally need to submit a GRE subject test Biology result sheet.Since GRE subject test is no longer available, international applicants to MLS should participate in an online test by the faculty.
The documents should be uploaded via our upload portal.