Which documents should be submitted?
- Personally signed application form (download pdf)
- Bachelor-certificate/Diploma (certified copy), if the diploma is not yet on hand, the applicant should only provide an official transcript of records and an official statement of the average grade;
- Transcript of records
- Curriculum vitae (data sheet, in German or English) with a photograph (for »Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution« and »MSc Computational Biology and Bioinformatics« no photograph is required)
- Proof of proficiency German (not for MSc "Computational Biology and Bioinformatics"), if native language is not German and the applicant can provide neither a German university entrance requirement nor a Bachelor degree of a German university (can be submitted by November 15th of year of application at the latest)
- Proof of proficiency English if the applicants native language is not English and he/she has no English degree (can be submitted by November 15th of year of application at the latest)
- Official description of the modules (only for applicants who have not graduated at the University of Göttingen), can also be submitted as link to the electronic documents.
- Letter of Motivation
- Applicants from China additionally have to supply an APS of the German embassy
The documents should be uploaded via our upload portal.