You are well adviced!
Students evaluate the study advisory service Geography at Göttingen
Academic success needs a good study advisory. A competent contact person for questions, concerns and needs saves time and keeps your studies free of stress.
The students were invited to evaluate the study advisory service Geography.
Some results of the evaluation
- (Very) good overall result for the advisory service: More then 95 % of the respondents voted good or very good , 65 % voted very good (very good = best value).
- Comvincing competence of the advisory service: More than 90 % evaluated felt advised very or totally competently (totally = best value).
- Very good timing - custom-fit advisory service More than 95 % evaluated the duration of the advise as just right, saying: not too long, not to short.
- Advisory service very recommendable 95 % of the respondents can recoomend the advisory service thoroughly.
Some free text comments of the students about the advisory service
- Very positive experience, very helpful, competent.
- I am very glad to get such a tremendous advise and support here at Göttingen for scheduling my studies. The face-to-face contact and the quick answers on question posed by e-mail are very helpful.
- Positive: the advise is not only restricted to "The answer on your question is xy" but also hints .
- Kudos to Mr. Weber's dedication for the students!
- Consultation hours are actually good and sufficient enough as they are right now, but it's particularly fine that one is not refused if one asks for advice when there are urgend questions or when the student has other obligations at the same time as the regular consultation hours.
- Robert Weber is always accessible for any needs. He can help in almost all cases of problems und he can procure extensive information. In any case, for us students Robert Weber is a piece of luck!
- Very quick and friendly contact via e-mail. Sufficient information and additional information on a topic. always accessible and very freindly!
- Very good contakt point, friendly advisory service and support, a real help
- At this point I have to enunciate a very sincere praise to Mr. Weber! [...] so competent, friendly, attentive, knowing and helpful [...]. So far, on all my e-mails I got always within shortest time a reply with which I got helped.
These results are an incentive for the study advicory service Geography in order to furthermore keep its quality at high level und to further optimize it.