In publica commoda

What can I do by using self-service functions?

You can use the self-service functions

  • to change your contact details (adress, phone, fax and e-mail),
  • to request more TANs,
  • to re-register for the upcoming semester,
  • to print out certificates,
  • to exmatriculate,
  • to update your BAföG data,
  • to show cancelled events,
  • to generate your timetable and
  • to chance the password of your student account.

What can I not do with the self-service functions?
If you want to change your course of studies or apply for leave of absence, you will have to see the team at the Registrar's Office about it. As soon as the respective change has been processed, you can use the self-service functions to print out the related certificates.