In publica commoda

What do I do, when I have lost my Student ID card or it's broken?

If you lose your chip card call the Call Center of Georg-August-Universität Göttingen immediately at 0049 551 39-1171. Be prepared to state your name, date of birth, your Faculty and student ID number. Your card will forthwith be blocked. It loses its functions.

In case your chip card is lost or broken, go to the in the Registrar´s Office (Wilhelmsplatz 4) and bring your ID or your passport (and the defective card) to get a new chip card.

For replacement of a lost, destroyed, damaged or unusable chip card, 8.00 Euros are charged for compensation according to the current regulations on fees and dues of the university, if this is not caused by the university.