Re-registration via direct debit: How does it work?
- Step 1: Access the menu of the self-service functions via eCampus.
- Step 2: if not yet done: Create a mandate by specifying your own account details using the function "Mandate administration" ("Mandatsverwaltung") (Important: Don't use a third person's account or a savings account).
- Step 3: Select the function "Start re-registration" ("Jetzt zurückmelden"). The amount will be computed automatically.
- Step 4: Confirm your authorization to complete the direct debit.
- Step 5: You are re-enrolled for the next semester now. The certificates and prints of re-registration are available immediately. The direct debit itself will be debited from your account one week after activation. Please ensure that your account is sufficiently covered at that time.
Please notice that you have granted a one-time direct debit authorisation. Therefore you have to repeat all the steps for each re-registration. Exception: You only need to create a mandate once (Step 2).
How to delete your registered account dataIn order to delete the registered account data please send us an email request to email@example.com. As soon as the data has been deleted, you will be able to create a new direct debit mandate yourself, including new bank account details.
Please include the following personal data in your email requesting deletion: Full name, Date of birth, Place of birth, Matriculation number, The name of your health insurance company