Welcome to the Website of the NMR Service Facility of the Faculty of Chemistry!
We offer an "allround" NMR-spectroscopic service:
- sample preparation
- routine service measurements
- planning and performance of specialized experiments
- training for users of OpenAccess instruments
- providing software for the analysis of NMR spectra (MNova)
- help with spectra interpretation
- guided laboratory tours
Where to find us? Sockelgeschoss (base floor) IOBC
When to find us? Mon-Fri 7:30 - 16:30
At the moment we have 10 instruments (300-600 MHz) running and offer a broad variety of routine and specialized experiments for complex molecules, sub-mg sample amounts and insensitive nuclei. Just come and see us!