Dr. Nelissa Jamora was a GlobalFood member from 2011-2015. The information on this site reflects the status at the point of leaving GlobalFood.
Occupation after leaving GlobalFood
Research Fellow at the Global Crop Diversity Trust in Bonn, Germany
Agricultural Economist at the Global Crop Diversity Trust in Bonn, Germany
- Market structure and price transmission (Subproject A2)
RTG 1666 Transformation of Global Agri-Food Systems
Major adviser: Dr. Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics, University of Göttingen, 2014
- M.Sc. Agricultural Economics, Michigan State University, 2006
- B.Sc. Economics, University of the Philippines, 2000
- Valuing genebanks. 2020. M Smale & N Jamora. Food Security.
- The contribution of the International Rice Genebank to varietal improvement and crop productivity in Eastern India. 2020. D Villanueva, M Smale, N Jamora, G L Capilit, & R S Hamilton. Food Security. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12571-020-01036-9.
- What world price? 2017. N Jamora & S Cramon-Taubadel. Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy. Vol 39(3):479-498. https://doi.org/10.1093/aepp/ppw028.
- Transaction cost thresholds in international rice markets. 2016. N Jamora & S Cramon-Taubadel. Journal of Agricultural Economics. Vol 67:292-307. https://doi.org/10.1111/1477-9552.12152.
- Price transmission from world to local grain markets in developing countries. 2015. S Zorya, S Cramon-Taubadel, F Greb, N Jamora, C Mengel, & N Würriehausen. Chapter 3 in Trade policy and food security: Improving access to food in developing countries in the wake of high world food prices. I Gillson & A Fouad (editors). Washington, DC: World Bank.
- Eonomic Assessment of a Change in Pesticide Regulatory Policy in the Philippines. 2010. D Templeton & N Jamora. World Development. Vol. 38(10):1519-1526. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2010.06.009.