Academic Degree Network
The support and advice offered by the Academic Degree Network is designed to help students from every field of studies whether they face delays in their studies or risk dropping out. We know that delays and interruptions to studies can occur for many reasons: financial problems, switching degree programme, relocation, foreign placements, problems with motivation, illness, examination nerves, setbacks, and personal or family difficulties.
The faculties and the advice services have developed specific services to help you:
- increase your motivation
- develop realistic goals
- make robust decisions
- effectively boost your studies
- keep in contact
If you need help to deal with any of the following issues and questions, you can contact the team from the Academic Degree Network:
- Do you want support with the final phase of your studies?
- Have you already exceeded the standard time for studies?
- Do you expect delays completing your studies?
- Are you wavering between getting going and giving up?
- Have you lost sight of the point of it all?
- Are you unable to decide whether you want to continue your studies or look for alternatives?
- Are you unsure about what happens afterwards?
- Have you lost contact with the department and your fellow students?
- Do you want to focus on your future prospects and the transition to working life already?