Dr. Theresia Dominic was a GlobalFood member from 2012-2015. The information on this site reflects the status at the point of leaving GlobalFood.
Occupation after leaving GlobalFood
Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam Business School, Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Doctoral Researcher (SubprojectA1 : Supply chain governance and standards)
- 2002 - 2004: Master of Business Administration, University of Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)
- 1999 - 2002: BSc. Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, Sokoine University of Agriculture, Morogoro, Tanzania
- 2005 to date: Assistant Lecturer University of Dar es Salaam Business School, Tanzania
- 2002 – 2011: Associate, Entrepreneurship Centre, UDEC, Tanzania
- 2002: Internship - Credit officer Head Office, CRDB Bank, Tanzania
- Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management in Agriculture and Organization Development
Swahili (fluent), English (fluent), German (intermediate)
- Dr. Theresia Dominic (2015). Assessment of Strategic Management Practices in Small Agribusiness Firms in Tanzania. PhD Thesis. http://hdl.handle.net/11858/00-1735-0000-0022-6002-E
- Dominic, T., L. Theuvsen (2015). The impact of external and internal factors on strategic management practices of agribusiness firms in Tanzania. GlobalFood Discussion Paper 55, University of Göttingen. www.uni-goettingen.de/de/213486.html.
- Dominic, T., L. Theuvsen (2015). Agribusiness firm resources and performance: The medi-ating role of strategic management practices. GlobalFood Discussion Paper 64, Uni-versity of Göttingen. www.uni-goettingen.de/de/213486.html.
- Dominic, T., L. Theuvsen, M. Mvungi, R. Ufunguo (2014). HomeVeg Tanzania: Managing a new
strategy amidst GLIMPSE challenges. International Food and Agribusiness Management
Review 17(Special Issue B), 205?209.