As a SIA student, should I register as a student in Göttingen or Witzenhausen?

SIA students will register, pay the student fee and enroll in Göttingen University and do most of the administrative procedures in Göttingen.
After registration, the student's information is automatically transferred to the University of Kassel in Witzenhausen, so you will be registered in both universities as a student.