Where do I get my student ID?

Once enrolled, students get their student ID from the University of Göttingen, a very important document which will be used regularly. Students receive the Student ID at the Chip Card Office (Kartenausgabestell) in the main lecture hall building (ZHG) or at the office of student affairs.

Chip Card Office (Kartenausgabestelle)
Main Lecture Hall Building (ZHG)
Platz der Göttingen Sieben 5
Lecture halls 010 and 011.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from10 a.m. to 5 p.m.


Office of Student Affairs (Studienzentrale)
Wilhelmsplatz 4.
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.