The governmental scholarships of the People’s Republic of China are awarded by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) under participation of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Federal Republic of Germany and are addressed to up to 10 excellent doctoral, master and bachelor students of the University of Göttingen. At first you have to apply at the Global Exchange Programme Göttingen International and then over CSC.
The scholarship benefits
CSC fellows receive a monthly subsistence allowance of up to CNY 3,500, free dorm room accommodation, exemption from fees for study, enrolment, experiment and basic teaching materials, as well as a basic health and accident insurance. The scholarship is paid out in China by CSC.
Source, more info and FAQs: Campuschina
Possible study visits
- The dates for the 2020/2001 cycle will be announced here in the spring of 2020.
- Upload, print and sign CSC online application form for Type A.
- Application letter (Motivation) with curriculum
- Officially certified copies of the last diploma (in English)
- Proof of current studies (Flex-now excerpt in English)
- 2 recommendation letters / reports from lecturers
- Health certificate (for stays of 6 months and over)
- If available - copy of the HSK certificate (proof of Chinese language skills)
- Tabular CV (usually with date and signature)
- A copy of GI's institutional cooperation agreements must be attached. Please contact Dr. Maren Büttner fot the necessary Agency No. (contact see page column)
- The deadlines for the 2020/21 cycle will be announced here in spring 2020.