What kind of students organizations are in Göttingen? How can I get in contact with other students?
1. During the whole year the Faculty of Agriculture offers especially for Erasmus and Exchange Students a Study Buddy Program. The students' group organizes a lot of events and trips and heps you to get to know Göttingen and the region of Lower Saxony.
Questions on Study Buddy? See here: Study Buddy Programme
2. The Students' Society („Fachschaft“ in German), is in charge of representing students' interests in several commissions, organizes events and trips for all students of the Faculty of Agriculture. There are meeting every Tuesday evening at 20:00. Also foreign students are welcome to join. . Please contact email@example.com
3. If you want to get into contact with agricultural business outside the university and to engage you in organizing lectures, the four student initiatives will welcome you:
- students association Cultivation(AG Ackerbau)
- students association Dairy(AG Milchwirtschaft)
- students association Horse(AG Pferd)
- students association Pig(AG Schwein)
TIP: During the semesters field trips will be organized by the different student organizations. As places are limited make sure that you are up to date and ask your German fellow students!!
Further information can be found on Facebook: Just check the appearances of the University, our Faculty and the students association. One „like“ and you will get the latest informations!