Educational Network WINFOLine
The idea of the educational network Winfoline is to exchange business informatics courses between the participating departments of different universities. This will increase the range of courses offered at the respective universities and provide students with a larger number of courses at their local universities.
The courses are available online, so that students can use them regardless of time and place. The examinations take place at the local universities of the students.
This exchange ring has been used since 1998. It was created by project Winfoline, funded by the Bertelsmann Stiftung and the Heinz Nixdorf Foundation, which was further funded by the BMBF as Education Network Winfoline.
- University of Kassel, Department of Business Informatics (Prof. Dr. J.-M. Leimeister)
- Institute for Business Informatics at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) (Prof. Dr. Peter Loos)
- Technological University of Darmstadt, Department of Information Systems (Prof. Dr. Buxmann)
- Pre project "Projektakademie Winfoline": Bertelsmann Stiftung und Heinz Nixdorf Stiftung von 1997 bis 1999
- BMBF (Förderprogramm Neue Medien in der Bildung)
- Förderzeitraum: Juni 2001 bis Dezember 2003