Upcoming Seminars at the Department of Molecular Neurobiology of BehaviorFrom May 30 until June 1, 2023, our Department organizes together with Prof. Ilona Grunwald Kadow (Uni Bonn) and Dr. Yoshinori Aso (HHMI Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn, USA) the Mushroom Body Meeting 2023.
Due to the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2) pandemic no seminars took place in our department from 2020 until summer 2022. The monthly "Mushroom Body Meeting" of our DFG-Research Unit FOR 2705 continues to take place online.
Together with Prof. Dr. Bertram Gerber from Magdeburg we organized on the 21st of March, 2019, a symposium at the Annual Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society in Göttingen with the topic: "Dissection of a central brain circuit: structure, plasticity and functions of the Drosophila mushroom body".
Seminars at the Göttingen Campus
- Blumenbach Lecture Series
- Seminars of the SFB 889 “Mechanisms of Sensory Processing”
- Seminars and Colloquia at GZMB
- Seminars at the Max Planck Institute for Multidisciplinary Sciences
- Colloquium of the German Primate Center