Upcoming Seminars at the Department of Molecular Neurobiology of BehaviorDue to the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2) pandemic there are unfortunately no seminars in our department since 2020. All seminars, such as the monthly "Mushroom Body Meeting" of our DFG-Research Unit FOR 2705, take place online.
Together with Prof. Dr. Bertram Gerber from Magdeburg we organized on the 21st of March, 2019, a symposium at the Annual Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society in Göttingen with the topic: "Dissection of a central brain circuit: structure, plasticity and functions of the Drosophila mushroom body".
Seminars at the Göttingen Campus
- Blumenbach Lecture Series
- Seminars of the SFB 889 “Mechanisms of Sensory Processing”
- Seminars and Colloquia at GZMB
- Seminars at the Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine
- Seminars at the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
- Colloquium of the German Primate Center