In publica commoda

Documents for enrolment (“Exchange of university places”)

If you are a student coming from another German university and wish to enrol in Göttingen for an exchange of university places, you are required to submit the following documents to Göttingen University:

  • Confirmation of periods of study from the previously attended university, specifying the university and subject semesters already completed
  • Exmatriculation certificate of the last university attended
  • Statutory health insurance (AOK, BVV, DAK, etc.) for students. Please contact your health insurance company so that they can make an electronic notification to us. If you are privately insured, you must also contact a statutory health insurance company, which will inform us of your exemption from the statutory health insurance obligation.