APPLY FOR iPAB: The application portal for EU citizens is open now!
You are welcome to contact the coordination office by e-mail and/or telephone. For face-to-face meetings, please make an appointment!
iPAB at a Glance:
Admission requirements: BSc in agriculture, biology or related disciplines; proof of proficiency in English: CEFR Level C1 (TOEFL or equivalent)
Your profile: High degree of self-motivation and natural curiosity to tackle complex biological problems; Research-minded and not afraid of big data, mathematics and statistics; Interest in a long term engagement in international breeding research
iPAB prepares you for an international career in the breeding sector
- Plant breeding companies
- Animal breeding companies
- Breeding associations
- Public and private research centers
- Governmental agencies
- International organisations
- Quantitative genetics and population genetics
- Breeding schemes and programs in plant and animal breeding
- Statistical genetics, breeding informatics and experimental design
- Biotechnology and molecular genetics in plant and animal breeding
- Selection theory, design and optimisation of breeding programs
- Breeding Informatics
- Poultry breeding and genetics
- Biotechnology and forest genetics
- Genetic resources
...and further interesting modules...
- EU citizens: 1 April until 1 June
- non-EU citizens: 15 November until 15 February