Dr. Barbara von der Lühe
akad. Rätin a.Z.
- silicon in the rock - soil - plant system
- biogenic silicon pools in soils
- impact of land-use changes on the silicon cycle of soils
- laboratory method development for quantification of silicon pools in soils
- lipid biomarkers in forensic pedology
- GC-MS analytics of steroids and fatty acids in soils
associated DFG-project to the CEC 990 "Impacts of transformation of rainforests into oil-palm plantations on silicon pools in soils"
DFG-project "The perfume of death - ambrein formation in human adipocere"
DFG-project "Reconstructing Holocene landscape development in Mongolia influenced by climate and pastoralism, based on geomorphological archives"