Ayobami Oluwasogo Adetoyinbo
Current Field of Research
(Chair of Management in Agribusiness; Supervisor: Prof. Ludwig Theuvsen,
Global Food Subproject A1)
Changes in social and institutional structures
- 10/2013-07/2016 M.Sc. Agricultural Economics at University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany
- 07/2005-07/2011 Bachelor in Agriculture, University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- 11/2011-10/2012 One year experience at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Abuja for the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme
- 05/2009-09/2009 Internship at the National Food Reserve Agency (NFRA), Ibadan
- 11-12/11/2016 Poster presentation at ELLS conference on "Examining the institutional environment of an emerging bioeconomy: A case study of maize value-web in Nigeria"
- 18-21/09/2016 Poster presentation at Tropentag, 2016 on "Governance challenges in an emerging bio-economy: a case study maize value-web in Nigeria"
- 21-22/09/2016 Oral presentation at the fourth International Conference on Sustainable Development, New York on "Institutional and governance challenges in Growth Enhancement Support Scheme (GESS) in Nigeria"
- 29/03/2014-05/04/2014 Academic excursion to FAO, World Food Programme, IFAD and Biodiversity in Rome, Italy
Yoruba (native), English (official), German (basic)
Complete CV here