Current Research Foci
- Animal Welfare from an economic perspective
- Behavioral Economics
- Behavioral Insights and Public Policy
- Consumer Policy
Topics for Degree Theses
The suggestions represent broad subject areas. The precise topics will be assigned to each student after consultation.
- Digital Behavioral Design – Opportunities and Pitfalls of Behaviorally-Informed Policy Interventions in Digital Environments (BA/MA).
- Social Influence Online – Sources and Impacts of “Social Presence Elements” in Digital Environments (MA).
- “Keeping It Real”– Can Simulated Virtual Supermarkets Enhance the Level of Realism in Experimental Consumer Research? (BA/MA)
- “Innovation from bottom-up” – The Impact of Grassroots Innovations for the Development of “Regional Food Frames” (RFF). (MA)