- 13th European Conference on
Formal Description of Slavic Languages
University of Göttingen
December 5-7, 2018
- The Slavic Department of the University of Göttingen is pleased to announce the 13th European Conference on Formal Description of Slavic Languages (FDSL 13) to be held on December 5-7, 2018.
The biannual conference has been hosted in turn by the University of Leipzig and University of Potsdam since 1995, with the University of Göttingen and the Humboldt University in Berlin joining in organizing the conference in 2011 and 2016, respectively. From 2016 on, FDSL takes place in even years.
- John Bailyn (Stony Brook University)
- Catherine Rudin (Wayne State College)
- Irina Sekerina (CUNY)
- Duško Vitas (University of Belgrade)
- Semantics of Noun Phrases
organized by Ljudmila Geist (Stuttgart)
- Heritage Slavic Languages in Children and Adolescents
organized by Natalia Gagarina (Berlin)