Call for Papers
We welcome submissions contributing novel data and innovative approaches to all aspects of agreement, anaphoricity, and their interaction.
- We invite submissions for presentations of 35 minutes (plus 10 minutes of discussion).
- We may add a poster session in the program depending on the number of submissions. Please indicate whether you would be willing to present your work as a poster.
- Each author may submit no more than one single-authored and one co-authored abstract.
- Abstracts should not exceed two A4 pages (including examples and references).
- Please submit your abstracts via the following EasyChair link:
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: April 22, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: June 1, 2018
- Date of the workshop: September 25–26, 2018
Download the Call for Papers (including the event description) as a PDF file here.