- Summer School "Speech Acts", 8–19 July 2019, at Göttingen University
- FDSL 13 (2018) – 13th European Conference on
Formal Description of Slavic Languages, 5–7 December 2018, at Göttingen University
- CGSW33 (2018) – Comparative Germanic Syntax Workshop, 27–28 September 2018, at Göttingen University
- LinG1 (2018) – Workshop on Agreement and Anaphoricity, 25–26 September 2018, at Göttingen University
- Summer School "Form-Meaning Mismatches in Natural Language", 30 July – 10 August 2018, at Göttingen University
- "Ausgewählte Themen zu Phonologie und Phonetik" — Barbara Vogt (Triest), 16–20 July 2018, at Göttingen University
- Ambigo: Workshop on Ambiguity – Theory, Development, and Processing, 4–6 July 2018, at Göttingen University
- Workshop: "Große Korpora in der Praxis: Möglichkeiten und Grenzen" (Einführung in COSMAS II), 5–6 June 2018, at Göttingen University
- "Auf den Spuren der deutschen Sprachgeschichte und Literatur in Mitteldeutschland" (Workshops im Rahmen der U4 Kooperation), 11.–13. April 2018, Universität Göttingen
- GraModAT – Grammaticalization of Mood, Aspect and Tense, 26 February 2018
- Anaphora Resolution in Sign and Spoken Languages - Theoretical and Experimental Dimensions (ARISAS) (February 20 - 21, 2017)
- GGS 2017 Generative Grammatik des Südens (June 16 - 18, 2017)
- GÖTTINGEN SUMMER SCHOOL: HISTORICAL LINGUISTICS - WITH A FOCUS ON SPEECH ACTS AND SENTENCE TYPES (July 24 - August 4, 2017)
- Workshop: Sign Language Agreement Revisited: New Theoretical and Experimental Perspectives, February 23rd - 26th, 2016
- GLOW 2016 - 39th Generative Linguistics in the Old World, April 5th - 8th, 2016 at Göttinen University.
- Workshop on Sentence Types and Mood, October 12th, 2015 at Göttingen University
- Workshop Nonmanuals at the Gesture Sign Interface (NaGSI), October 9th - 10th, 2015 at Göttingen University
- Göttingen Spirit Summer School & Workshop on Negation, September 2015 at Göttingen University
- XPrag.de: Experimental Pragmatics, Annual Meeting, June 25th - 27th, 2015 at Göttingen University
- Sinn und Bedeutung 19, September 15th - 17th 2014 at Göttingen University
- Workshop: "New Approaches to the Syntax/Semantics Interface"
The linguistics institute of the Department of German Philology and the Courant Research Centre ?Text Structures? are organising a workshop on the syntax/semantics interface, sponsored by the U4 Network.
For more Information please visit the German Department's website.
- Courant Research Center Conference - "Emotionsausdruck in Lyrik und Musik"
organized by Tilmann Köppe and Christoph Dennerlein will take place on November 8th and 9th, 2013.
For more information please have a look at the conference program.