First Semester CoursesThe first semester in the bachelor's degree program in Mathematical Data Science usually includes the following courses:
- Differential and integral calculus I including lecture, exercise course, practical lecture und practical course
- Analytic geometry and linear algebra I including lecture, exercise course, practical lecture, practical course
- Computer science I including lecture, practical lecture, group exercise course, computer exercise
- Programming for Data Scientists Times and rooms can be found in the UniVZ (see below). Details about the allocation of the exercise groups will be given in the first lecture.
- Introductory video to UniVZ (only in german)
- Introductory video to Stud.IP (only in german)