Vernetzte Mobilität - Technologien, Anwendungen und Geschäftsmodelle - M.Sc. / Ph.D.
- Module: Vernetzte Mobilität - Technologien, Anwendungen und Geschäftsmodelle
- Module number lecture: M.WIWI-WIN.0020
- UniVZ: 801209
- Cycle: Every summer term
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Courses of study: Master WI, Master Ufü, Master MDM, Master WiPäd, angewandte Informatik
- Type of teaching and learning: Lecture
- Examination: Written exam (90 min.)
- Lecturer: Dr. Andreas Sasse (Volkswagen AG, Head of Connected Car Projects NAR & RoW)
- Language: German
Please check this website regularly for updates.
The exam review will take place on September 22, 2022, 15:30. Please register via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|29.04.2022, 14:00 - 17:00||Block 1||ZHG007|
|13.05.2022, 14:00 - 17:00||Block 2||ZHG007|
|Fällt aus: |
|03.06.2022, 14:00 - 17:00||Block 3||ZHG007|
|17.06.2022, 14:00 - 17:00||Block 4||ZHG007|
|01.07.2022, 14:00 - 17:00||Block 5||ZHG007|
|08.07.2022, 14:00 - 17:00||Block 6||ZHG007|
|19.08.2022, 14:00||E-Exam||E-Exam at the university (not online)|
Please note: Students must register for the exam via FlexNow. Please contact Henrik Lechte (email@example.com) if you would like to join the Stud.IP course.
- have an understanding about social developments (e.g., demographic change, urbanization, etc.) and their effects on the user behavior and business models in the field of mobility
- have an understanding about the trend of mobility moving away from product-orientation towards service-orientation
- have an understanding about the application of information and communication technologies in the field of connected mobility as well as their limitations
- have a basic comprehension of assistence and automation systems
- have an understanding about e-mobility and new vehicle concepts as part of the transportation system
- have an understanding about the necessary information, reservation, and invoicing systems for the different modes of transport
- have an understanding about data privacy and security as well as an overview on standardization of connected mobility systems
- have an understanding about the opportunities offered by connected mobility simulations
Recommended for students aiming to write their master thesis about topics related to mobility.