The Chair of Information Management is always on the lookout for new academic staff and student assistants.
We are currently looking for
- Research Associate for an Innovative Mobility Project at the SMRG
- Research Associate for Data Science Project
- Student assistants for programming in project (MAZ)
- Student assistants to support research project (MAZ)
We are permanently looking for
- Student assistants for proof-reading
- Student assistants for application programming
- Student assistants to support research projects
Many good reasons to become part of our team as a student assistent
- You get insights into our research work
- You can work on interesting projects
- You can balance your work and your study - approx. 20 hours of work per month
- You have full flexibility though variable contractual terms
If you are interested in one of the offered jobs, please send an e-mail in German or English to email@example.com. The application needs to include a cover letter, your CV and your current grades. All information regarding the application as a Research Associate can be found in the corresponding announcement.