Seminar zum Verfassen von Forschungsbeiträgen in der Wirtschaftsinformatik
|Frequency||ever winter semester|
|Type of event||Seminar|
|Exam prerequisite||Active participation in the seminar and writing of a successfully tested review|
|Examination||seminar paper in the form of a scientific article (max. 15 pages) with presentation (approx. 20 minutes + approx. 20 minutes discussion)|
|Entry requirements||Registration in Stud.IP|
- Basics of writing scientific research contributions in business informatics
- Basics of peer reviewing scientific research contributions in business informatics Business Informatics
- Self-dependent production of a scientific article
- Presentation of central contents of the scientific article to an audience
Theme focusThe focus this semester is on the research area Technology Enhanced Learning (e.g. Mobile Learning, E-Learning, Intelligent Tutoring Systems) as well as on the investigation of publications in the Senior Scholars' Basket of Journals.
Learning goalsStudents are able to do this after successful participation in the module,
- to describe and explain the basics of a selected topic of business informatics,
- to apply existing knowledge on a selected topic of business informatics to a given problem in the literature and to explain it with regard to a selected topic of business informatics. to discuss this problem,
- to design own findings and solutions to a problem of business informatics on the basis of existing literature,
- to evaluate findings gained on a problem of business informatics,
- to prepare a scientific elaboration in the form of a scientific article,
- to present the results of the work in front of an auditorium and
- to answer critical questions on the elaborated topic ad hoc and to be able to exist in a discussion.
General informationPrerequisite for performance recognition:
- Active participation in the seminar and writing of a successfully audited review
- Submission of the seminar paper in a timely manner
- presentation of the seminar paper at a presentation date as well as participation in all presentation dates.