Accepted language certificates
Applicants whose native language is not English must show adequate English language skills. Adequate English language skills should be proven on the basis of the following minimum performance in an internationally accredited test or comparable qualifications:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English at least with grade B
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English at least with grade C
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with at least band 6
- At least 550 points in a paper-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- At least 80 points in an Internet-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- UNIcert level II
- B2 certificate of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference)
The language test certificate should be no more than three years old at the time of application.
Exempted from the requirement to provide proof of language proficiency are students whose first language is English.
IMPORTANT: Confirmation letter on English proficiency due to previous studies in English written by universities will not be sufficient as proof of adequate English language skills anymore for the application phase for the intake 2024/25 and onwards.
back to checklist required documents