Study Abroad Advisory Service
We advise students
- planning an exchange semester abroad, within or outside Europe,
- seeking funding for an exchange or study abroad programme, or
- seeking funding for an internship abroad.
Please use our online appointment request form (At the registration write ug-student\ in front of your student account, e.g. ug-student\maxi.muster. If you have problems logging in, please contact the IT Support) to set up a (virtual) one-on-one advising appointment.
- Study and internships abroad
- Erasmus+ Key Action 131 – Study semesters and Internships
- Global Exchange Programme – Study outside Europe
Dr. Maren Büttner
- General study abroad advising
- Global Exchange Programmes: China, Latin America, South Africa, South Korea and Taiwan
Phone: +49 551 39 21327
- Global Exchange Programme: India
Phone: +49 551 39 21323
- Erasmus+ KA 131 Studies and Internship
- Global Exchange Programmes: Israel, Russia
- Counselling on funding opportunities for internships abroad
Phone: +49 551 39 21344
Mondays usually face-to-face office hours.
At the registration write ug-student\ in front of your student account, e.g. ug-student\maxi.muster. If you have problems logging in, please contact the IT Support.
For general questions
Go abroad office
Phone: 0551 39 21357
Mon, Fri 9 – 11h | Wed 13 – 15h