Seminar on Topics in Business Information Systems and Business Administration
- B.WIWI-WIN.0027 -
Study course for Bachelor students
|Course frequency||every semester|
|Examination||Term paper (~20 pages) and presentation (~20 min)|
|Admission requirements||Participation in "Block course: Introduction to Scientific Work" |
Application mandatory und Attendance at all presentation dates
>> Dates, Application and Topics <<
ContentThe course offers a selection of research topics from the areas of business informatics, informatics and business studies. Students are expected to write a paper and present its results in the seminar. This course is a good preparation for the final thesis. The course takes place in the form of a compact course. Students have to participate on all dates.
Learning targetsThe students should:
- become acquainted with a topic in a relatively short time and present this topic in the form of a scientific seminar paper.
- present their results before an audience
- answer critical questions on the topic ad hoc and be able to discuss it
- acquire writing skills for their final paper
- Conditions for receiving credits:
- Participation in the course "introduction to scientific work,
- Writing a seminar paper,
- timely submission of basic chapter to the supervisor,
- timely submission of seminar paper,
- Presenting the results in the seminar,
- Attendance at all seminar dates (intensive course covering either part of the day or an entire day).