Virtual Exchange for Staff
As a staff member of the University of Göttingen you have the opportunity to participate in virtual exchange programmes. From your office you can engage with colleagues from different countries and cultures to exchange perspectives and actively use your language skills.
On this page you will find current programmes offered to staff. Since they are being updated frequently, it's worthwhile to check back regularly!
Advantages of Virtual Exchange
- improve your language skills
- enhance your digital competencies
- new perspectives from abroad provide new inspiration
- the intercultural experience and competencies you gain help prepare you to support international students and scientists.
- no need for time-consuming travel preparations
Current programmes at the University of Göttingen
- Namaste+ is a cooperation and mobility project of Göttingen University and 12 Indian Higher Education Partner Institutions to promote German-Indian exchange of students and faculty. Additionally, Namaste+ offers intercultural workshops for staff of Göttingen University and it's Indian Partner universities.
- The section HR and Organisation Development offers a broad qualifcation programme, many of it's courses are held digitally! You will find a wide selection of courses ranging from relevant software application to Business English or Conflict Solving.
- Internationale Erasmus+ Key Action 131 Staff Training Weeks.
- Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange allows a quick search for programmes based on the target group.
- Other available International Staff Training Weeks can be found with the Staff Mobility Finder .